posted this on July 18, 2012 10:36
Locating your UDID is very simple.
If you do not use your iOS device with a computer, there are several free apps in the App Store that will help you. Just search for UDID.
Use these instructions below if you are using a computer with your iOS device.
1. Open iTunes.
2. Plug in your device (if needed) and select it under the Devices heading on the left side of iTunes. Below, you can see it highlighted in blue.
3. Click the Summary tab if it's not already selected.
4. You will see your iOS device name, capacity, software version, and serial number.
5. Click on the word Serial Number and it will cycle through your UDID, Cellular data number (if applicable), and your serial number.
6. Once your UDID is displayed, select the Edit > Copy UDID option on your menu bar to put it in your Clipboard.
Now you can paste the UDID wherever it's needed.
Support Software by Zendesk