Welcome to Alien Skin Software Support!
Photoshop CC 2015.5 was recently released. Plug-ins do not automatically transfer when you install this new version of Photoshop. You will need to download your plug-in from the Download Updates page. Prior versions can be downloaded from Old Installers. These installers will recognize and install the plug-in to your new Photoshop version.
- Activation errors with Alien Skin plug-ins
- Before upgrading your computer
- Plug-in not showing up in Lightroom
- Plug-in missing after Photoshop update
- How to activate and deactivate your product
- Removing artifacts in images that contain layering and brushing effects
- Exposure X Bundle Program Locations
- Exposure X Bundle Keyboard Shortcuts
- Exposure X Bundle Pricing And Policies
- Exposure X Keyboard Shortcuts
- External editing from Exposure
- Cloud Syncing Services with Exposure X
- Exposure X Raw File Support
- Where's the Crop tool?
- Photoshop CS5 and Elements compatibility with new Alien Skin plug-ins
- Eye Candy 7 Help
- Snap Art 4 Shortcut Keys
- Snap Art 4 Help
- Blow Up 3 shortcut keys
- Blow Up 3 Help
- How large can I print this photo?