This was done in Photoshop using Eye Candy 6. If you are using a different host graphics program, then some of the details on how the steps are accomplished may be different, but the basics should be the same.
- Download the two custom settings from the links below
- After downloading, double click the settings files to import them into Eye Candy. They will appear in your custom settings window in a folder called, "Upgraded Settings".
- Type out your text. I used a yellow color for it.
- Copy the new text layer.
- Run the 202_Island Chrome filter from Eye Candy 6>Text and Selection>Chrome on the bottom text layer.
- Select the very top text layer.
- Run the 202_Island Glass filter from Eye Candy 6>Text and Selections>Glass
Have more questions? Submit a request.