At times, one of our plug-ins may be causing a program crash on your machine and our support team may you ask for a crash report. As an example, let's say Exposure is causing Photoshop to crash and we ask for a crash report. The crash report will often help us quickly identify the cause of the conflict and find a solution. Just follow the instructions below.
- Open the Console application, located in the Utilities Folder, inside the Applications folder on your Mac.
- You should see a window like the one below; if not, click "Show Log List" at the top left of the window.
- Click to highlight the Adobe Photoshop application ( in this case Photoshop was crashing) under Crash reporter
- From the Console File Menu choose "Save" As and save to your desktop. It should look something like the screenshot below.
Note: depending on the situation there may be multiple reports showing; just select the latest one (topmost in the list)
- Send us the crash log file by attaching it to and updating your support ticket