When you install your plug-in, you will be prompted to select the image editor in which you wish it to be installed. In some cases, you may not see your image editor in the list. Here, are a few reasons why it may be missing.
1. The image editor you are using is not supported by our software (i.e. Corel, Flexi, Signlab, etc). Remember, we only officially support Photoshop CS#, Photoshop Elements, and Lightroom.
2. You have not run your image editor since installing it. You must open and close your image editor at least one time for the necessary files or registry entries to be created. Once you have done this, try to install the plug-in again.
3. The plug-in you have is not the latest version. When installing your plug-ins, please make sure that you have the latest version from our website.
- Current Alien Skin product downloads
- Older installers for previous versions (These are the most up to date versions of our older plug-ins.)
4. Windows specific: Some registry cleaners will remove registry keys that are required to detect your image editor. The only way to resolve this problem is to re-install your image editor. Since that is not an easy task, the best way to get around this problem is to perform a custom install.