Eye Candy 7 isn't officially supported with Flexisign, but we've got plenty of customers using it. Installation for other sign programs will be similar.
Flexisign is a 32-bit program, and many newer versions of Photoshop are 64-bit only. Because of this you’ll need to create a special 32-bit folder to install Eye Candy to. Once you’ve done that, you can point Flexisign to that folder.
Download compatible installer
Use this installer link, it has the 32-bit support required for FlexiSign.
Eye Candy 126.96.36.1993 Installer
Create a folder where the plug-in will go.
- You can put this anywhere and call it anything but this path and name work well.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Alien Skin\
- Make an new folder here called "32-bit Plug-ins"
Use the custom install option to send the plug-in to that folder.
You will need to perform a custom install.
- Launch the installer for Eye Candy.
- Once you are at the License Agreement screen, press Alt+C on your keyboard.
- Click the Next button to go to the Host Selection step. Select the Custom Install button.
- Once you are at the custom installation screen, browse to the folder you just created.
Point FlexiSign to the plug-in folder.
This is a tutorial from the makers of Flexisign. It shows how to point to a plug-in folder.
Many users have also found this video useful for learning the Flexisign workflow.